(Syn-flex® contains all these ingredients in one high-quality liquid formula)
1. Glucosamine is a natural sugar produced by the body and found in certain foods. It plays an important role in the production, maintenance, and repair of cartilage. It stimulates the production of glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans, two essential building blocks of cartilage.
2. Shark Cartilage is a source of chondroitin sulfate. It drives the glucosamine and provides maximum absorption.
3. Chondroitin Sulfate reduces inflammation and assists the glucosamine in protecting against future cartilage degeneration.
4. Bromelain cleans away the "debris" in the joints and restores proper fluid balance. In addition, it helps to inhibit inflammatory compounds reducing pain and swelling.
5. Ascorbate (Manganese and ascorbic acid) assists your body with processing the glucosamine. This is a very important ingredient and one that is missing in nearly every glucosamine product on the market today.
6. Yucca has a long history in fighting arthritis and rheumatism. The yucca root is rich in saponins that act like a natural cortisone in reducing pain, swelling and joint stiffness in arthritis sufferers.
7. Omega 3 fatty acids, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docasahexaenoic acid), are constituents of fish oils that act as anti-inflammatory agents. Usually, these products are sold separately in health food stores as salmon, walnut oil, or some other oil.
8. Omega 6 fatty acids, lineolic acid, comes from various vegtable oils (such as corn, canola, safflower, sunflower). The body converts lineolic acid into GLA(gamma-lineolic acid) which can help reduce joint inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis sufferers.
9. Boswellin has been used for centuries in the Indian Ayurvedic system of medicine to maintain healthy joints. Boswellic acids improve blood supply to the joints and maintain the integrity of blood vessels. At least one study has indicated that they may open up collateral blood circulation to provide adequate blood supply to the joints. Boswellin has been known to reduce joint swelling, maintain blood supply to inflamed joints and mobility as well as reduce pain due to stiffness in the joints.
10. Vitamin A (Beta carotene) is essential for growth and repair of body tissues and it aids in bone formation.
11. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) produces a mobilization of your body's self-defense mechanisms, which assists your immune system to overcome disease.
12. And finally, Vitamin E (Tocopheral) is an antioxidant, which acts to protect red blood cells and unsaturated fatty acids from oxidation damage. It also assists your body in maintaining healthy membrane tissue.
Vitamin A, C, and E all promote general health and protect against the harmful effect of free radicals.
Syn-flex® contains all these ingredients in one high-quality liquid formula. Syn-flex® is a fast-acting, high-quality osteoarthritis product for humans and pets. Formulated with pharmaceutical quality liquid glucosamine sulfate, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, and ten other arthritis-fighting ingredients, Syn-flex® will not only ease your pain quickly, it will slow the progression of your osteoarthritis. Learn more about Syn-flex® here.
J.R. Rogers is the founder and President of Activex America, Inc. makers of Liquid Glucosamine Formula Syn-flex®